Not sure what to read next? Explore expert-curated lists filled with must-read books across all genres. Or take a deep dive into The New York Public Library's research collections with posts written by our librarians, curators, and staff. And discover the diverse array of programs, resources, services, and materials offered by NYPL.
Featured PostsView all blog posts
Take a look at the latest posts from the NYPL Blog:
- By NYPL Staff | May 23, 2022We're challenging New Yorkers to read books that represent voices, identities, and perspectives that book banning threatens to erase.
- By Carrie McBride, Communications | May 23, 2022Images of the beloved building that has hosted researchers, readers, and tourists from around the world.
- By Emily Pullen, Reader Services Coordinator | May 16, 2022Looking for unfamiliar true crime? These riveting stories have all been published in the past few years, many just in the past few months.
- By Douglas Reside, Curator, Theatre Collection | May 13, 2022Learn about Library materials related to the six musical nominations as well as a similar "Applaud-Alike" show for each.
- By Carrie McBride, Communications | May 12, 2022Filled with vulnerability and personal truths, these memoirs highlight the authors' struggles as they've faced loss, change, and doubt.
- By Rachel Roseberry, Manager, Young Adult Literacy Programs | May 11, 2022These books from AAPI authors and illustrators showcase multiple identities, experiences, and traditions.
Explore By ChannelView all channels
The NYPL blog channels can help you discover more posts around the topics you care about. From Black Culture to Women's History and Romance to Horror–there is something for everyone.