Not sure what to read next? Explore expert-curated lists filled with must-read books across all genres. Or take a deep dive into The New York Public Library's research collections with posts written by our librarians, curators, and staff. And discover the diverse array of programs, resources, services, and materials offered by NYPL.
- By Christopher Corbo, 2021-2022 Short-Term Fellow, Billy Rose Theatre Division | October 6, 2022Short-Term Fellow Christopher Corbo writes about his research on two actors in early modern melodrama in the Billy Rose Theatre Division.
- By NYPL Podcasts | October 6, 2022Frank finishes Nabokov's memoir and Crystal discusses a book of interviews that examines Indigenous peoples' perspectives on climate change.
- By Carrie McBride, Communications | October 6, 2022Her work, even her novels, is deeply infused with autobiography as she unflinchingly explores the events of her life and her relationships.
- By Stephanie Whelan, Children's Librarian | October 5, 2022Enjoy these stories and images of young people around the Americas and the living cultures they represent.
- By Qi Wu, Adult Librarian | October 5, 2022每月一次網上中文書籍討論會
- By Amber Certain, Educators and Schools Outreach Specialist | October 4, 2022Introduce students to photography books to start the conversation, spark interest, and explore a topic from a visual perspective.
- By Carrie McBride, Communications | October 4, 2022All of these are available to borrow with your library card—you have time to get a few under your belt before the winners are announced.
- By NYPL Staff | October 4, 2022Discover the power of reading with our new book list of comics, graphic novels, and more for all ages.
- By NYPL Staff | October 4, 2022The New York Public Library is at New York Comic Con! Meet our friendly neighborhood librarians and staff.
- By Carrie McBride, Communications | October 3, 2022These brand-new releases are going to be the talk of all your reader friends this season.