Not sure what to read next? Explore expert-curated lists filled with must-read books across all genres. Or take a deep dive into The New York Public Library's research collections with posts written by our librarians, curators, and staff. And discover the diverse array of programs, resources, services, and materials offered by NYPL.
- By Carrie McBride, Communications | June 20, 2022These women and girls have broken barriers and achieved greatness in sports.
- By Vibrant Voices Reading Committee | June 16, 2022Check out these new gems from diverse writers for young children that celebrate Dads and Granddads.
- By Dhariyah Luqman, Specialist II, School Outreach and Samantha Simoes, Specialist II, School Outreach | June 8, 2022These books and resources will help children with problem solving, patience, and perseverance as they begin to think like future inventors!
- By Rachel Roseberry, Manager, Young Adult Literacy Programs | June 8, 2022Books for young readers that explore all types of friendships and what it means to be a good friend
- By Dhariyah Luqman, Specialist II, School Outreach | June 3, 2022These books for middle grades highlight the independence, freedom, and adventure cycling can bring.
- By Samantha Simoes, Specialist II, School Outreach | April 25, 2022Throughout all the challenges teachers have faced recently, they always put their students and the needs of their community first.
- By Chelsea Condren | March 14, 2022From classic folklore to new and exciting titles by talented Irish authors and illustrators.
- By Clarissa Cooke, Children's Librarian | March 2, 2022This list includes voyages on the ocean and voyages of the imagination along with some true sea stories from our nonfiction section.
- By Amber Certain, Educators and Schools Outreach Specialist | March 1, 2022March is Women's History Month—a time to celebrate achievements women have made throughout the course of American history in various fields.