Not sure what to read next? Explore expert-curated lists filled with must-read books across all genres. Or take a deep dive into The New York Public Library's research collections with posts written by our librarians, curators, and staff. And discover the diverse array of programs, resources, services, and materials offered by NYPL.
- By Carrie Mcbride, Blog Editor | May 25, 2022In these charming books, the protagonists have a clear love of the written word. But can they find love for themselves off the page?
- By Carrie McBride, Communications | April 19, 2022For maximum enjoyment, pair these with a park bench under chirping birds, a sunny window seat, or a picnic blanket near a blossoming tree.
- By Cierra Bland, Social Media Manager | August 23, 2021
If you love Starstruck and other stories of odd couples and star-crossed lovers, check out these joyful stories.
- By Cierra Bland, Social Media Manager | February 13, 2021
Her contemporary romance novels depict relatable characters navigating race, gender, friendships, careers, politics, and more. Oh, and they…
- By Andrea Lipinski, Young Adult Librarian | February 12, 2021Perhaps these teen titles will tempt you to give romances a try.
- By Cierra Bland, Social Media Manager | February 11, 2021
Whether you love the classics or wait with baited breath for the latest release, we want to see if you can match these famous quotes with t…
- By Anne Rouyer, Supervising Young Adult Librarian | January 4, 2021Don't be discouraged if you're in a holds queue for one of the Bridgerton books—here are dozens of similar books to try while you wait.