Advance Request of Research Materials
Use this form to request general collection research library materials in advance of your visit. For special collection items, contact the specific collection for access information.
- Submit this form 4 to 5 days in advance of your visit.
- If you are visiting us, you can also submit requests in person.
- Please note: Your items will be on hold for you for 14 days.
- The item will be listed as “Ready for Pickup” under your Holds tab when it is available. You will also receive an email confirmation after your item has arrived.
- You may request up to 5 items on this form.
- You may submit this form multiple times, up to your holds limit of 30 items.
- Please log into your library account to check for updates and to confirm your items have arrived.
You will need a library card to view materials from the Research Collections. Learn how to get a library card.
Request items directly from offsite storage through the Research Catalog.